The Saga of Treasure Ships and Pirates
This exquisite collection really must be seen to be appreciated !!!
This is a Legal Tender Banknotes in Antigua that convert from East Carribean Dollars to U.S. Dollars at $38.17 for every $100.00 East Carribean Dollars.
For complete sets of 30 pcs with album included is RM ???? ( Contact me for pricing ) COD Melaka.
Many sets were only partially completed (due presumably to the high investment cost in cash and time to collect the entire series,) thus the exact number of COMPLETE sets is unknown.
You will find many single notes and partial collections for sale, but very few COMPLETE the whole collections.
It took almost 3 years of diligence (1 banknote was released each month) to assemble this entire collection.
This complete set includes the following banknotes:
1. Blackbeard's Queen Anne's Revenge
2. Bartholomew Roberts's Royal Fortune
3. Charles Vane's Ship Challenges HMS Buck
4. Stede Bonnet's Sloop Royal James
5. Benito de Soto and the Black Joke
6. Captain George Lowther and the Happy Delivery
7. Sir Francis Drake and the Golden Hind
8. Captain Edward England and the Cassandra
9. Captain Thomas Cocklyn and the Bird Galley
10. Captain Kidd and the Adventure Galley
11. Captain Henry Avery and the Gang-i-Saway
12. Captain Howell Davis and the King James
13. Captain Edward Low and his Brigatine
14. Jean Laffite and The Pride
15. Sir Henry Morgan captures the Marquesa
16. Calico Jack Rackam and his Merchantman
17. Captain Samuel Bellamy and the Whidah
18. Captain William Taylor and the Victory
19. Francois L'Ollonois attacks Puerto Caballos
20. Captain Thomas Tew and the Amity
21. Anne Bonny Boards John Halman's Sloop
22. Captain Thomas Anstis and the Good Fortune
23. Pierre LeGrand captures the Vice-Admiral's Ship
24. Captain Charles Gibbs's Schooner Maria
25. Admiral Piet Heyn and the Amsterdam
26. Captain Henry Mainswaring and the Resistance
27. Captain Jean Fleury and the Dieppe
28. Easton Attacks on the Newfoundland Coast
29. Bartolomeo the Portugese and his Barque
30. Captain William Dampier and the St. George
Limited to a striking of 20,000 sets WorldWide, originally minted beginning in 1988,
The tall ship that is struck on the banknote is a original art commissioned exclusively for this collection.
The art work that appears on the Notes were created by Alan D'Estrehan.
Each meticulousy detailed banknote is struck in solid Pure 23k gold and .999 silver
The folio measures approx. 11" x 9" and opens up to a two page story.
The stunning collection of artwork that depicts each pirate ship minted on each banknote was comissioned by none other than Alan D'Estrehan, one of the world's foremost marine artists at the time of issue. The captivating stories that accompany each piece of gold & silver artwork were penned by Canadian historian and author, Christopher Moore.
A wonderful addition to your collection and a great gift for the collector of Gold Foil Banknotes !!
Also available for loose sets ( 3 pcs ) , Selling Price is RM 280/pcs COD Melaka Only
Shipping and Handling just for 1 pcs is RM 6 for semenanjung and RM 10 for Sabah & Serawak.
Shipping and Handling for the whole set collection of 30pcs is weight about 2,4kg and it will cost RM 100 with insurance as well.
Erwin 017 610 8055